Shop Expansion | Custom Mystery Boxes
Goal: Shop Expansion - This campaign's goal is to help expand the shop! How? Well, there are two ways.
- The funds for the items in your box (both manufactured and handmade items) will go towards buying those items or materials to make them. If multiple people request similar items, I can order in bulk and any excess items or materials will be added/used in the shop!
- The amount I've set aside as profit (20% of the box budget you set) also goes towards buying new items and materials for the shop. ($5 of $25, $10 of $50, $20 of $100, etc)
Am I getting a good value?
- Budget vs Value - If you've ever checked my theme sets, you'll notice they've all been discounted from what the total retail value of the items is. It's similar to how the price of something goes down if you buy in bulk. For these boxes, I am charging for bulk value. Not retail value. The retail value of your box will be much higher than the budget you set even BEFORE I take the 20% profit out.
What comes in the boxes?
- Unfortunately, since they are custom theme, I can not predict the exact quantity of items. A box of just stickers will obviously have more individual items than a request for blankets or clothes. As explained in the section above, I can assure you the value will be worth it whatever the actual quantity.
How to Order? | How to fill out the fields:
- Budget: You pick your budget.
- Likes: Please list at least 10 things. These can be favorite colors, foods, characters, etc. It can also be types of items such as silicone molds, stickers, hair accessories, teethers, etc. If you list things like jewelry, socks, hats, clothes, phone cases, etc please include the relevant sizes. The more you list, the easier it will be to create a box you love!
- Dislikes: Please list at least 10 things. Anything that is a hard no. Do you hate pearls? List that. Do you hate the feeling of satin? List that. You can also list allergies. (i.e. nuts, honey, cotton, etc) The more you list, the easier it will be to create a box you love!
- Box Type: Select any of the options you would be okay with. My shop caters to a wide variety of interests. You can select more than one or all.
- (Optional) Theme(s): If you only want one theme, please make it broad. (i.e. mermaids, rainbow, superheroes, etc) If you want a more specific theme, please list at least 2. If the theme is too specific, it may be hard to shop for. (i.e. only one specific carebear) Themes are optional. If you just want a random, mixed box that is fine!
Processing Class: PREORDER - I am taking orders until the 20th of January. I will order the materials needed for the boxes on the 23rd of January. There is no minimum number of orders needed to fulfill this preorder. Some of the items are coming from manufacturers overseas, so after I order it can take 30-50 days for them to get to me. Mystery boxes are expected to be fulfilled and sent out in late February to early March. Do not preorder if you are not okay with this wait.
Please note that lighting and screen displays may create minor color variation between what is shown and what the product color is in person.
This section only summarizes key information that is applicable to all orders. Click on the words brackets [example] to view the full information page on each topic.
Shipping & Processing
|Processing Time||This shop has 3 processing types: ready to ship, made to order, and preorder. Your entire order will be processed according to the product(s) with the longest processing time. [Read more]|
I ship through USPS. [Read more]
Standard shipping for US orders under 1 lb is First Class. (3-7 days) Standard shipping for US orders over 1 lb is Priority Mail. (1-3 days)
Standard shipping for international orders is First Class. (2-10 weeks)
Shipping class upgrades can be selected at checkout.
Health & Safety
|Choking Hazards||Products with embellishments or small parts may pose a choking hazard to small children or pets. I am not responsible for complications that arise from improper use or storage.|
Treat bags sent with order often contain edible treats. By default, I avoid peanuts and tree nuts but please inform me in your order notes if you have other allergies.
I have a service dog. While I keep him out of my inventory room, fur and dander can travel in the air. While I can see fur and vacuum it when I see it, around my house, I can not see dander. I can not know the severity of your animal allergies, so it is up to you to decide if you can order from me or not.
|Cancellations, Returns, & Refunds||I do not offer cancellations, returns, or refunds.|
|Financing||Reservations & Payment Plans are available. [Read more]|
Still have questions? Contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org