I ship orders through USPS. This is the lowest priced shipping carrier available in the US. If you would prefer I use another shipping carrier for your order, you MUST contact me BEFORE you place your order. I will need to get a price quote from that service and then send you a custom invoice to reflect the difference in cost.
First Class (US: 2-7 days | International: 2-10 weeks)
Priority Mail (US: 1 - 3 days | International: 1-2 weeks)
Express Mail (US: 1-2 days | International: Not available)
Note: People have asked me to ship packages "untracked" so that it is cheaper. I hadn't ever heard of this because all USPS package services have tracking so I looked it up. It seems SOME countries offer this option, such as Canada and the UK. Unfortunately, that is not available in the US. Our cheapest option is First Class, which has tracking included. (Excluding Media Mail, because that class is exclusively for books and you can incur hefty fines by using it for anything else.)
Shipping prices vary by country or weight. I can not tell you shipping because I don't know the weight of your order or what it will be if you haven't decided on anything yet. The best way to get an accurate shipping price is to add what you want to your cart and start a checkout. The shipping page is BEFORE the payment page so you can add your shipping details and get a rate without entering any payment information. You can also cancel the checkout once you have the shipping rate.
Shipping Time vs Processing Time
Shipping and processing time are NOT the same. When you place an order and the shipping option says "2-7 days" or "1-2 days" that is ONLY referring to the time it takes to get to you AFTER it ships. Processing times are how long it takes me to prepare, sort, possibly make, and package your order. The minimum processing time will ALWAYS be 2-10 days, as that is the processing time for "Ready to ship" items. If your order includes preorder, made-to-order, or custom order items, it will be longer.
[Read more about order processing!]
- I am not responsible for damages that occur in shipping. I pack everything as securely as I can, taking extra care for fragile items. If you do not trust that USPS can get your package to you safely, especially if the carriers on your route have broken things in the past, I highly recommend choosing the priority mail option. It comes with insurance automatically.
- I am not responsible for lost packages. Make sure your address is correct. I am not writing or typing it. I use a label maker that uses EXACTLY what you put in. Ways to prevent lost packages: double check your address spelling, include a recipient name, if you've moved make sure your saved address is updated, avoid fake names, include your apartment or suite number, and make sure your abbreviations are correct.
- I am not responsible for packages that are returned to me. See the lost package prevention above for preventing the inability to deliver. If it comes back to me, you will need to pay shipping to have it reshipped. I don't get shipping refunded if it doesn't deliver and I will not pay out of pocket. If you don't want to pay shipping, it will be relisted in the shop.
- I'm not responsible for stolen packages. That is a matter of mailbox or home security on your end.
- I can not help you with 90% of shipping issues. I have no more access to USPS and their systems than you. All I can do is tell you to go to their website and look for the forms to file the complaint you have. (There are lost package report forms, insurance claim forms, etc.)
- Lastly, I am not USPS. I have 0 influence or control over them, their workers, or international customs. If your package gets delayed anywhere along the way, I can't do anything about it. Not won't, can't. There is no need to be aggressive towards me over something that neither you or I can help. I order things too and these things just happen, especially in international orders.
No Shipping Available
Due to being unable to find USPS rates for them, I can not ship to the following places: Aland Islands, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, French Southern Territories, Guernsey, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, Isle Of Man, Jersey, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of, Mayotte, Monaco, Myanmar, Netherlands Antilles, Niue, Norfolk Island, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Saint Barthélemy, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tokelau, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Western Sahara